I called you today

I called you all today, because I learnt to call upon you
When I struggle to stand alone outcomes I deem unjust
When I need to be reassured- you dare stand by me
When I feel thrown out, abandoned mid-way to freedom

I called you all today because you understand why
Sympathy and respect, an urging face to stand and a smile
Would keep me nearer to myself, my cause, and you all
So now-my-boys-dream would not end to pieces and fall

I called you all today because I know when my heart tells me so
You all stand by me because you know
It's worth to help someone be.
(That's what you taught me to believe)

I called you all today because I dreamt last night of you all
You- the catalyst of my inner state of mind, and my soul
The nourishment of my strength, my holding hand
My dearest friends-standing my daring times…


Perparim 2005

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E dua detin

Epitaf per vajzat

Epitaph for the girls