In between the dotted lines

As truthfulness appears to be walking sideways
The remote horizon tries to distract my feel
Waving in front of my eyes handicapped half truths
Adding uncertainty to the dilemmas that stuck on my track
Encouraging low self-esteem to force me fall on my knees
Trying to blemish any hopes before they begin to arise…
Unstable horizons formed of unstable dotted lines
Urging me think hard the question worth asking
To conduct myself in perceiving the answer
And halting half-truths before they accelerate my dilemma
So I let the truth percolate
In order the percutaneous feel does not shadow my presence
So, whoever had the courage to draw those dotted lines
By way of his liking or meaningless imperious demand
Perfidious’ look will try to make disappear in the dots’ shadows
Hopping I never thought of coming up with the right question that arise…
...About the empty spaces reprimanded in between dots…
Because whoever drew the horizon that way
Will need real guts to persecute my question
Replenishing their ego above reproach
Tangently speaking, no point contact of any form
Convincingly trying to sell their foolishness for sense
But geared up eloquence…

Perparim 2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E dua detin

Epitaf per vajzat

Epitaph for the girls